[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 15

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 12:39:12 GMT 2019

Today, we celebrate two birthdays on the 15th! So, our
birthday celebrants dip into the hat and pull out the
slips with their Winterfair White Elephant birthday gift
numbers.

Wishing Scott Raun a very happy day; he often plays
Santa on the list by passing on his book discounts. So,
it's very apt that he gets a real Barrayaran herbal! It has
all the old Earth herbs that made it to Barrayar, and a few
of the new Barrayaran flora drawn on the blank pages in
the back; a quick look on your wrist com shows that you've
downloaded all the translator programs you'll need to
enjoy hours of reading. The marginalia is particularly
entertaining!

And wishing Susan "Ma Foxti" Fox a delightful day as well!
She gets . . . a basket. Slightly worn around the handles
from being used in a rope-and-pulley system, but big
enough to hold a "ma" or two. It's Adrian work --
hand-crafted, strong and waterproof to boot! And it
really is a lovely piece.

There's cake and the best, top-quality beverages waiting
for us in the Salon, so let's head over there!