[LMB] Crime and Punishment

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Dec 15 14:46:31 GMT 2019

One state (IIRC New Hampshire) passed a law stating that all school funding came from a common pool to be doled out by that state. Local school districts were not allowed to do anything. Parents were fined for mowing and lining athletic fields. The quest for equality got to the point that an equipment shed that was used by both boys and girls but more by boys was torn down.

William A Wenrich