[LMB] Lovely synchronicity

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 00:37:48 GMT 2019

 Oooooh, Karen! It's a hybrid! "Feed me, Seymour!!"
(Just a bit of biz -- you've fallen off my emails, but you are stillshowing up on the website. I'll get it figured out when I go onwinter break. I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do, but I thought you should know.
(Does Karen Hunt still show up on digests?)
(Not snipping, just in case anybody else missed this.)
Micki