[LMB] WGW thoughts

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:06:13 GMT 2019

I just finished rereading Passage and I noticed that when Crane was banished from his camp, he left behind some half Farmer kids. Their mum died soon after he was banished, and her family took the kids in. I gotta wonder how they turned out.  Growing up, they probably got massive doses of lectures on how evil&useless Lakewalkers are.  If any of the kids developed groundsense, I doubt any of Crane's tent-kin would give them any help. Would they end up as bandits or something, I wonder.