[LMB] OT: a good loss

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Dec 16 18:08:27 GMT 2019

On Dec 13, 2019, at 4:19 AM, A. ThirstyFrog Allsman <allsman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Re: suggestion of what to say to doctors...
> When you bring up your concerns & they brush you off, say "Please document
> your refusal to investigate/test/biopsy/CTscan etc _ X_ on my chart"  & of
> course ask for a copy of your chart to confirm they did document their
> refusal to find out what is causing your issues.   The doctor,might on 2nd
> thought, change their mind & refer  you to whatever you were asking about.
>
> Congratulations on your slow & steady weight loss. :)

Ancilla & Aruqvan:
That is a great idea: why didn’t I think of that?

Aruqvan: this is a new practice for me, and the fourth PCP (and one cardiologist) to say no to the 10MEQ. I’m going to push the issue after the next round of tests, where in spite of taking 2 99mg caplets daily and pursuing high-K foods, my K levels are going to be low . . . again. This along with the mild to moderate plaque in my carotids, which I wish to reverse or inhibit, make a stronger argument.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala