[LMB] LIST BIZ, was PIZZA for OT: Racial disparities in policing

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 04:18:32 GMT 2019

Well, what DOES Barrayar do with "bad actors"?
Those who violate the social contract have, in her Ladyship's books, been
dealt with through various means: exile, bankruptcy, swordsticks, ....

You're not as good of a barracks lawyer as Bothari, Matt. And you're
displaying Mattulich levels of social thuggery.
Quit while you're ahead.

BJ