[LMB] OT: a good loss

Rebecca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:32:19 GMT 2019

I've lost 55 lbs in the last year (I'm older, so I lose more slowly) doing
a slightly modified keto doie with intermittent fasting. Husband Chris has
lost 40 lbs, but doesn't fast. It's a sustainable lifestyle for us and way
of eating, and staying in ketosis is healthier for my brain and body.

I'd look at surgery as a last resort, not a first one.

I try not to be a keto evangelist but if you want more information feel
free to contact me on or off list. For scientific evidence, and human base
(not mouse or rat)
Read The Obesity code by Dr. Jason Fung.

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

> > On Dec 16, 2019, at 8:27 PM, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > As many of us know, not all weight gain is due to overeating & lack of
> exercise. For some of those exceptions, gastric bypass is the only hope
> they have to reduce their mass.
>
> Definitively you need to consider fasting way before Barbaric Surgery and
> keto before that.
>
>> Of course our planet has its mood swings – it is, after all, bipolar.

What is a book but the trail of words on paper left behind by a wandering
mind?