[LMB] OT: a good loss

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:48:01 GMT 2019

________________________________

I've lost 55 lbs in the last year (I'm older, so I lose more slowly) doing
a slightly modified keto doie with intermittent fasting. Husband Chris has
lost 40 lbs, but doesn't fast. It's a sustainable lifestyle for us and way
of eating, and staying in ketosis is healthier for my brain and body.

I lost 17 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks with my last stay in rehab. Solely due to nursing home cooking. I certainly wasn't exercising that much.

lists.herald.co.uk
(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.) Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:

--
What is a book but the trail of words on paper left behind by a wandering
mind?
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kevink45 at hotmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk