[LMB] The Last Malice

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Dec 18 14:21:49 GMT 2019

> On Dec 18, 2019, at 5:41 AM, Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If Lakewalker skills also begin to decline and few people can do
> knife-maker/groundsetter level of work, then there could be a real problem
> towards the end.

Lakewalker skills would seem to be useful.    They should survive.

If the *regular* people go to war with Lakewalkers, that could change.

I suppose the magic that created malices could also create Lakewalker skills, and that the total solution gets rid of that magic.   It doesn’t look like that in the books, but the origins appear to be not understood.