[LMB] Lovely synchronicity

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Dec 20 01:08:39 GMT 2019

Not "lass groups of people?" Well, then, how about the laddies?

Seriously, I'm with you on natural fibers, and will look into bamboo microfiber. Which I should think is quite natural.

Your Elizabethan outfit sounds lovely! And thanks for the pictures. The Spanish Ropa looks combersome, but I'll bet it's not; the Maharet looks like harem garb.