[LMB] very OT: australia, was: Fanfic Ivan

Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:48:40 GMT 2019

https://thewest.com.au/news/bushfires/boeing-737-firebombing-aircraft-flown-in-from-nsw-to-battle-yanchep-bushfire-north-of-perth-ng-b881411773z <https://thewest.com.au/news/bushfires/boeing-737-firebombing-aircraft-flown-in-from-nsw-to-battle-yanchep-bushfire-north-of-perth-ng-b881411773z>

Is one example, Erickson Air Cranes are another, and don’t forget

https://irisharoundoz.com/blog/how-big-is-australia-compared-to-europe/ <https://irisharoundoz.com/blog/how-big-is-australia-compared-to-europe/>

It’s a very big place