[LMB] very OT: australia, was: Fanfic Ivan

markus baur baur at chello.at
Fri Dec 20 10:40:51 GMT 2019

greece: 10 million inhabitants - 18 CL-415
croatia: 4 million inhabitants: 6 CL-415

yes - sharing with another country does have some cost advantages - but
transferring the aircraft twice a year is not that cheap and foreign
crews do cut down on local geographic knowledge and ground crew
interface (if the iarcraft a present all the year through, the local
fire brigades can use the non-fire season to train with the air crews)

servus

markus