[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 20

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 14:11:28 GMT 2019

Today we wish all the best things to Matija Grabnar, whose birthday is today. The Tixie rummages in the Winterfair White Elephant box, and finds Matija's present . . . it's a tiara! But notjust any old tiara! It's made from synthetic stones imported toBarrayar just after the Time of Isolation, and just before theCetagandan invasion. Yes, stones that an enterprising Barrayaran thought would make his fortune (and it did, untilthe market was flooded with synthetics). The metalwork is exquisite, and it's quite a lovely gold-plated artifact.
And now, with paper tiaras for all of the rest of us, we retireto the Salon for cake and delightful beverages!
Micki