[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 20

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Sat Dec 21 17:18:03 GMT 2019

On Dec 20, 2019, at 9:11 AM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Today we wish all the best things to Matija Grabnar, whose birthday is today. The Tixie rummages in the Winterfair White Elephant box, and finds Matija's present . . . it's a tiara! <snip>
> And now, with paper tiaras for all of the rest of us, we retireto the Salon for cake and delightful beverages!

So, just as a data point, the email that appears with too long lines on the Dendarii website looks just fine in my email -- both in Gmail in a browser (Safari) and in Apple Mail on my computer (and also on my iPhone).  But I don't have any explanation for why this is so.

Also, Gmail tells me that I am getting Pouncer's recent email because I told the filters (long since) not to send his emails to spam.

Katherine