[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 20

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sat Dec 21 17:27:52 GMT 2019

Personally, I use eMail Client as a mail client. I delivers all of these
as I expect to see them and is very flexible in general. There are both
free and paid versions and the  only difference seems to be that with
the paid version they individually answer questions while with the free
version there is only a forum. I've been using it  for ten years or so
and I am quite happy,

Harvey