[LMB] List Biz: Language

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 22:58:46 GMT 2019

"I can't say with impunity all the (horrible) things I used to say as a
matter of course, so I'm being picked on."

I'm really tired of this indulged demographic whinging about how so
terribly difficult things are for them these days, when they've being
playing on standard mode the whole time -- while everyone else got hardcore
mode.

BJ