[LMB] Happy Boxing Day

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 14:54:01 GMT 2019

I hope everybody celebrating Christmas had a good time yesterday, and that everybody had a good day.

The movers were going to shift me this morning but that been changed to tomorrow midday. My internet service gets shifted this afternoon, so I'll be out of touch from this evening until late tomorrow afternoon.

Ah well, I can finish packing up the canisters and canned goods in the kitchen today. The china and gear are mostly packed. I've some frozen stuff to heat & eat today, & a plate to use. When I'm not doing that, I do have an e-boook from the library to read.