[LMB] The cult of adolescence

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Dec 27 00:48:24 GMT 2019

The short version is: you don't. When TSHTF, we elders have more resilience in our arthritic little fingers than the kids have in their whole selves. Except in the latest high-tech gadgets, according to the stereotype.

Which leads me to the long version: Because of the cult of newer = better, more "advanced" = superior. Like (true horror story) the electric menorah the managers of this place put up for Hanukkah - with "flames" of cold white and indicator-light blue. Because -

estan loco en las cabezas. Loco como coyotes borrachos.