[LMB] OT: D*mn.

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:25:45 GMT 2019

The visiting nurse was by yesterday to give me new compression leg wraps.  The movers spotted the old ones in the trash can, whooped "HEALTH HAZARD" and turned the job down. They won't come back even after I take the trash out.  Blast. I called my second choice mover, They can do things tomorrow. Yes I'll wobble out to the dumpster in a bit, so I don't scare theses guys. Arrgh. I want this over with. I want easier access to my books, etc. I do have a couple of things, to read, I won't croak or anything. I was just wishing for something that's in the bottom of a box in storage. Sigh. I'll get to it someday.(Doris Egan''s Ivory trilogy.)

I was hoping to get moved today.