[LMB] OT: Cover Art

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Tue Jan 1 20:48:48 GMT 2019

> On Jan 1, 2019, at 7:42 AM, quietann <quietann at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My husband is desperate to know more about this... Title? Author? Is the
> image itself online somewhere?
>
> Ann
>

> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 9:06 PM WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com wrote:
>
>> In this list, we’ve criticized a lot of inappropriate cover art. However,
>> I just saw a Facebook post with a cover described as follows: Chewbacca
>> fighting Nazis while riding a giant squirrel. Admit it, you would read a
>> book with this cover.

I found what I think it is the original by feeding Google “Chewbacca” “Squirrel” (one of the suggests was “chewbacca riding squirrel”). What I found were online pictures of a painting somebody did in 2010 for a wedding present (https://laughingsquid.com/chewbacca-riding-a-giant-squirrel-chasing-down-nazis/ <https://laughingsquid.com/chewbacca-riding-a-giant-squirrel-chasing-down-nazis/>). No mention of it being used for a book cover.

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com