[LMB] 5 dimensions

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Jan 11 00:31:02 GMT 2019

On Dec 19, 2018, at 6:35 AM, David McMillan <skyefire at skyefire.org> wrote:

>     Well, there's the typical X, Y,and Z axes (depending on what coordinate convention you're using).  And the "time" axis (usually denoted T) that we all experience in day-to-day life.  Then there's the Zorth Axis, as theorized by Nikola Tesla and later proven and tested by his son.
>
>     Of course, once Dr Burroughs gets around to publishing his work, the Zorth axis will probably be re-designated as Tau, to maintain naming compatibility with the T axis and the newly-revealed Teh axis, the combination of which will allow not only FTL travel, but also travel /between/ universes.

Pueblo Natives will probably call them Tiwa, Tawa, and Towa, spoken by the Pueblo Indians, with an outlier in Arizona ((Hopi-Tewa, Tano) who live at Hano on the Hopi <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopi> Reservation in Arizona <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona>)—Kiowa-Tanoan language group.  Kiowa <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiowa_language>, which is a related language, is now spoken mostly in southwestern Oklahoma.

(Linguistics humor)
Marina