[LMB] H. P. Lovecraft Crossovers?

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Jan 11 21:47:54 GMT 2019

Considering how neurotic and easily freaked out by everything Lovecraft's narrators were, not to mention very paradigms of the incompetent archaeologist, I do not think they'd last very long on tough-minded Barrayar. But what marvelous "Eeek! Oh, the horror!" tales they could write at *second hand* about Vorkosigan Vashnoi's ruins.

And then, after Miles stops laughing..... "Howard, let me introduce you to Ma Mattulich."