[LMB] H. P. Lovecraft Crossovers?

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Fri Jan 11 22:04:51 GMT 2019

 A possible HPL/Vorkoverse mix would be the experiences of a Jump Pilot who has a 'Jump to Hell' via a newly discovered jump point; for him he gets a several hour ride into the maw of one of HPL's favorite eldritch horrors.

The passengers don't like the jump themselves - it's not Jump sickness, but Jump Barf n' toilet trot all 'round; but they don't get to inspect Yog-Soth's dentition.