[LMB] H. P. Lovecraft Crossovers?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 04:59:59 GMT 2019

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎January‎ ‎12‎, ‎2019‎ ‎07‎:‎05‎:‎18‎ ‎AM‎ ‎JST, Richard Molpus <rgmolpus at flash.net> wrote:

A possible HPL/Vorkoverse mix would be the experiences of a Jump Pilot who has a 'Jump to Hell' via a newly discovered jump point; for him he gets a several hour ride into the maw of one of HPL's favorite eldritch horrors.

The passengers don't like the jump themselves - it's not Jump sickness, but Jump Barf n' toilet trot all 'round; but they don't get to inspect Yog-Soth's dentition.

Micki: I really love the idea of a series of stories based on what the pilots see. Something really trippy (LOL!)! Good trips, bad trips . . .
how much does the perception of 5-space depend on the individual brain, I wonder? I seem to remember reading a throw-away line that
seemed to say the individual pilot experiences the same trip in the same way, even when done different times. But I can't remember if
ALL pilots experience the same jump in similar ways.