[LMB] OT: Easy-Bake Ovens, was: Re: Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 164, Issue 15

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:01:05 GMT 2019

I had an Easy Bake oven and loved, loved it as a child. But, yes, they did
change the way it produced heat, a light bulb, to something much less
effective.

How do I know? My son, who is autistic, got obsessed with Easy Bake
ovens about five years ago, so we tried the new ones. The baking results
were not nearly as good.

Corrina

www.corrina-lawson.com