[LMB] A Herm question

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Jan 15 12:36:04 GMT 2019

> On Jan 14, 2019, at 8:09 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> What do kids call their Herm parent/s?

One thing to remember is that they really aren’t speaking quite the English (or translated) language that we are reading.   And herms have been around there much longer than same-sex parent families have in the United States.

They might call them by name, or by title/name.   I have a friend that has a different title that her grandchildren have for her than their other grandmother.   (There are lots of titles used for grandmas)