[LMB] I had a dream the other night...

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:31:38 GMT 2019

==From: Douglas Weinfield <douglasw at his.com>

...and in it, I was Miles, on Barrayar, at the time of Captain Vorpatril's Alliance.
So I've started a fic, about 90% based on the dream. I've tried to write fiction before, but only was able to finish one piece-it's been difficult.
This is just flowing out of me! I'm maybe 2/3 done with the rough draft. So far it's all spilling out as dialogue.
I'm delighted and stunned. And I'm pretty sure I've got two Sharing Knife fics bubbling up!

Gwynne: Don't you love that feeling when it all just flows!