[LMB] A Herm question

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:31:30 GMT 2019

True, Harold. When I was first pregnant, I asked my parents what they
wanted to be called. They picked names and that's what my kids called them.
Why not something similar for parents in these situations?

~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when
hate for people other than your own comes first. -Charles de Gaulle*