[LMB] Illyan's memory chip

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:08:54 GMT 2019

I would imagine that by the time the chips are invented, brain science
would be advanced enough that there would be a workaround.  It makes me
wonder whether the things Illyan *really* notices (that is, with his brain,
as well as the chip) would not suffer from this phenomenon. There is
nothing in the books to indicate that his brain wasn't working as usual -
so, instant workaround.

Or is this too much handwaving?

Ann

quietann at gmail.com