[LMB] A Herm question

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jan 16 07:51:56 GMT 2019

Gwynne:
>> I just had this image of overhearing someone saying: "That's my parents
>> over
>> there, the blonde is Ova and the redhead is Spermie."
>>
>> Sorry. I really am sorry for that one.

It’s okay, Gwynne, I understand. Brains must have an agenda for some of us.

Call one Robin, Leslie, Hil(l)ary, and the other another unisex name—all I can come up with now. I just can’t think of a pair of ungendered words or terms that doesn’t sound contrived.

I had a vision, at dinner no less, of the Beatles’  Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band with muppets instead of people.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala