[LMB] I had a dream the other night...

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:36:40 GMT 2019

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:06 PM Douglas Weinfield <douglasw at his.com> wrote:

> ...and in it, I was Miles, on Barrayar, at the time of Captain Vorpatril's
> Alliance.
>
> This is just flowing out of me! I'm maybe 2/3 done with the rough draft.
> So far it's all spilling out as dialogue.

How marvelous when the dream has enough coherence to spill over onto paper!
(or screen, as may be.)

I've read fics that were all dialoge, and some were really good.
I've read fics that wre mostly dialogue, and the bits of non-dialogue
"stage setting" were very jolting.

Go where it takes you ... and post a link when you're done.