[LMB] Conspiracy theories in Lois's world

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 04:48:29 GMT 2019

How about the Gnomes of Jackson's Whole secretly controlling everything?
Or the Haut actually being non-human extraterrestrials, plotting to round
up all the Cetagandans and make them into yummy food?

I'm thinking that the *Illuminati* card game would be a huge seller on
Barrayar.  And teaching them to play the RPG *Paranoia *would be funny.