[LMB] Knife Children cover sneak peek

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 05:53:34 GMT 2019

Hooray!

My baby is in the middle of Testing Hell (she's heading for a Japanese college unless she flunks every test), and I just haven't had time
to be on the computer much. But I'm so happy, and I'm sure I'll be able to find time to download and read.

I wish I had time to re-read the books. I know I don't need to, but I still wish I did. Does anyone have time to lead a quick read-through of
the four? It'd trigger the memory. One book every three or four days (-:.

Micki