[LMB] A Herm question

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Jan 17 08:08:54 GMT 2019

On Jan 16, 2019, at 8:03 PM, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> I think two herms who had a child might decide that the one who donated the egg should be Mom and the one who donated the sperm should be Dad. Same-sex couples could use Mom 1 and Mom 2, or Mom and Auntie, likewise Dads 1 & 2 or else Dad and Uncle .... all sorts of variations are possible.

A couple we know, Jen and Amory, had boy/girl twins.

Amory is Mommie, Jen is Mama. If it had been the other way around, *I* wouldn’t remember.

An MtF trans friend had a bit of a conundrum after she transitioned: how to describe herself WRT forms and school stuff. “Guardian” seemed to be the best choice. How her daughters refer to her in talking with others, I haven’t a clue. I should ask her.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala