[LMB] Choose one

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Jan 17 13:51:14 GMT 2019

> On Jan 17, 2019, at 4:49 AM, Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> In the Vorkosiverse,
> they might be able to heal my nerve damage.  Or at least be able to
> mitigate its effects.

Depends on when you get there and if you can pay for it.
Status counts!

The WGW might be a better place for medical care when Lakewalkers
are treating farmers.

Much depends on your status. A peasant in Liz’s natal village would be dire,
particularly if female. Do you get to choose your gender. In the WGW or the 5 Gods
world all your food is organic, so there is that and probably no sugar.

On Earth today, you don’t want to be in India in the two lowest classes,
the unthinables and the unbelievables, who are not noted in the literature
for obvious reasons.

—
Who is General Protection Fault and why is he reading my hard disk?!