[LMB] Choose one.

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:34:45 GMT 2019

From: Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com>

Advanced tech all the way, i.e. Beta. LOL.
little Alex

Gwynne: Nope. I'm not living in tunnels for the rest of my life.

Escobar or Earth would be ok. Or Sergyar, it sounds comfortable
and has plenty of opportunities. Or even Barrayar, it's not a bad
planet and I'd at least like to visit.

Not JW, I'd be terrified. Or Cetaganda. Not Komarr - couldn't live
in domes forever, but I'd visit.

It does depend on what I'd be allowed to take with me. If I have
to start from scratch then Sergyar would be good, they're
crying out for people and there's plenty of jobs.