[LMB] Choose one

Jane Hotchkiss focsle1928 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 07:21:28 GMT 2019

 Gwynne the poser of most intriguing questions asked:You are going to live for the rest of your life in one of Lois's worlds.

Do you choose the Vorkosiverse, the Wide Green World, or the Five
Gods World?

I choose the Vorkosiverse, because I want access to Betan medicine, but I'd prefer to live on Barrayar, provided I were High Vor, but with a social conscience.Much as I love the WGW, the thought of malices popping up & not having access to a sharing knife is more scary than I'd want to live with, & the medical problems of the 5G World are also too much. I'm really glad I didn't live even pre-1940, without antibiotics, & iffy obstetrics. RH- runs in my family.
Jane Hotchkiss