[LMB] Choose one.

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 14:14:30 GMT 2019

> Do you choose the Vorkosiverse, the Wide Green World, or the Five
> Gods World?

I'm gonna choose the one with indoor plumbing and proper sewage
treatment.  Even if I can't afford to travel from planet to planet
and get expensive medical treatments, I'd still like to have those
basic things I take for granted in my society.

Heavily romanticized medieval high fantasy settings make for some
good stories, but I wouldn't want to live there permanently.

Temporarily, for a few months, might be a different thing.

--
Nathan Eady
jonadab at columbus.rr.com