[LMB] SK - Beguilement - The Big Day

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:24:53 GMT 2019

From: Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Gwynne, I love your posts in which you pull the meaty-bits out of the
book under discussion. Always educational even for someone like me who
has read or listened to the stories a bazillion times.
But, I have one tiny nit to pick. See below.
Fred
PS:
Or did you do that on purpose? :)

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 01:06:31PM +0000, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> This part of the book is incredibly funny - which is needed when the
> family attitudes to Fern keep making me so angry. But the hornet scene,

Fern ==> Fawn

Gwynne: This is yet another example of the long and gruelling battle I
have with computers. They change the keys on my keyboard around so
that I type the wrong words.
Honest.