[LMB] Children

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 19:18:02 GMT 2019

Consider the skills a patroller captain needs. Deciding who goes, who stays, how much is needed as “seed corn” for the future. Remember, as Dag said you must win every time but not at any cost because you have to do it again tomorrow and next year.
I think the Lakewalkers are losing their war at least in the North.

Sent from my iPhone