[LMB] Sharing Knife - Book 1

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:24:52 GMT 2019

From: quietann <quietann at gmail.com>

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 7:26 AM Sharon Micenko <wembleyware at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > So, the first book ends with the wedding, reasonable acceptance from
> > Farmer society (hornet-assisted in a few cases. I hope hornet stings
> > take a long time to heal. Are they like wasps?)
>
> Hornets are like wasps on steroids. Decidedly nasty

The pain and swelling.... oh my!
Ann

Gwynne: I don't suppose (said she hopefully) that there's any permanent
effects from a hornet swarm attack? Especially on the more sensitive parts
of the anatomy?  (Ok, I'm mean, but I like the idea of Sunny suffering - it's
not just what he did before the book started, but to come sliming back again
when Fawn gets home, and to sneer at her, grope her, try to have another
session with her after telling her he's marrying someone else ... THAT is
 totally vile. No respect or empathy there at all. Go hornets!