[LMB] More stray thoughts

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:14:23 GMT 2019

I seem to recall that Pierre held the hope that he would marry and father
children for most of his life, and by the time it became clear that wasn't
going to happen, he seems to have become one of those annoyingly passive
people who won't take care of unfinished business at all. Plus, tin-foil
hat level of paranoia tends to make people distrustful of everyone, and
unwilling to address certain issues. He relied on Donna, but picking the
next heir would not have been something Donna really could have done.
Donna herself was a natural as heir, but needed some "adjustments" for it
to happen.  I don't see her as "trans" in the modern sense, but a crashing
failure as a high Vor woman who had a creative and practical approach to
life and its problems.

Ann