[LMB] Cumbia, (children have mothers, after all)

pouncer at aol.com pouncer at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 16:18:38 GMT 2019

Okay, Cumbia has her problems, but honestly?  She doesn't
win the contest for worst mom in canon does she?

Ma Roga isn't quite so bad, either, I think.  Living kids where their
bio-parents expected infant corpses.  By their fruits shall we know ...

Ma Muttlich, maybe?  But Harra turned out so strong and well...

Ista wasn't thrilled with her Provincera mother, but really...

Lisa Sato?  Catch me on a bad day and I'll make you the case
that SHE is a leading contender! Abandon her two kids while
she plays "political activist" with protests and picket signs and
building conspiracy theories?  Well, it turned out her particular
conspiracy theory was _correct_ but still.  Shows where HER
priorities were lain.  Then, and But. Again we see  strong and
worthy kids. She was doing something in the motherhood
line  quite well, it seems.

Halla?

The tech at the quaddie crèche who fled to the escape pod?

Start with filling out the list of canonical mothers, then,

Who do we nominate for worst mom?