[LMB] Knife Children (The Sharing Knife series) Available

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 26 02:15:37 GMT 2019

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019, at 01:55, Howard Brazee wrote:
> That will be my last Kindle purchase for a while.   Amazon changed its
> DRM procedure and I can’t convert the book to .epub.
>
> > On Jan 25, 2019, at 6:45 PM, M R Dolbear fm <little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm> wrote:
> >
> > edit URLs
> >
> > On Sat, 26 Jan 2019, at 01:21, M R Dolbear fm wrote:
> >>
> >> Knife Children (The Sharing Knife series) is out
> >>
> >> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N4854NX/

If the advice on Mobileread.com can't help, buy a cheap Kindle e-reader. Once registered it doesn't even have to keep working to allow de-DRMing.

https://www.woot.com/category/computers/tablets

IE
Kindle Touch Wi-Fi E-Reader (Includes Special Offers), 6" E-Ink Touchscreen Display, 2GB Internal Storage, 802.11n Wi-Fi - Graphite
$22.99

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames