[LMB] Sharing Knife - Legacy: Dar

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jan 26 04:18:04 GMT 2019

Dar, in my mostly uninformed opinion, seems to be a high functioning sociopath. The, possible, sister who died may have massively damaged the family structure. Along with the pressures of knife making, Dar doesn’t seem to connect with anyone.
However, his treatment of Fawn was unconscionable. Was this his attitude toward all farmers of just her? Of course that attitude is common in Lakewalkers.

Sent from my iPhone