[LMB] More stray thoughts

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jan 27 14:57:37 GMT 2019

> On Jan 26, 2019, at 8:43 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gwynne: Tsipis might be some kind of relative, but it'd be on the wrong
> side of the blanket and never acknowledged officially. And while Counts
> Choice can decide the heir, it has to be confirmed by the CoC. Aral had to
> work hard to get Miles accepted; I don't think it'd be easy for a prole by-blow
> to get over the line.

Belike his mother married out; Vor or not family is family.

Access counts too of course. One treats the Koudelkas
as one treats the high Vor particularly if on is not Vor.

Only one of team Koudelka marries into the high Vor, but
that is more than enough. Long before that point it was
obvious they had STATUS.

—
Who is General Protection Fault and why is he reading my hard disk?!