[LMB] More stray thoughts

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jan 27 15:05:03 GMT 2019

> On Jan 26, 2019, at 10:34 PM, Richard Molpus <rgmolpus at flash.net> wrote:
>
> Since 'Vor;-ishness is tightly tied to decent, and anything farther from a Count than Grandchild removes the right to use the prefix, I bet that there are many +Kosigans, Rutyers, Halas, or Volks around, everyone knows they're associated to the Vor-name family, but have no extra 'Umph' in their social circumstances.
> (They might get Winterfair cards, or such - a ten mark note on a birthday, or first permanent tooth?)

You are confusing Vor with High Vor. High Vor is a loose category. Even the titles are loose. Counts and
being called “Lord” is supposedly limited, but IIRC even Ivan is called Lord as a title although the rules
are against it.

—
When the only tool you have is a screw driver then everything gets screwed.