[LMB] OT: Kindle DRM.

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Jan 27 22:00:14 GMT 2019

> On Jan 26, 2019, at 6:58 PM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 26, 2019, at 6:53 PM, M R Dolbear fm <little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm> wrote:
>>
>> Says If your KFX books are downloaded with Kindle e-ink Reader, then you need to add KFX books to Calibre library from Kindle’s Document folder.
>
> I’ll have to try that sometime when my wife’s not on her computer.

I got out my wife's old Kindle Fire, and after charging it, I opened Knife Children after I told Amazon to download it to her Kindle.   OK, it's there, I can read it.   Then I connected it to my Mac, and ran "Android File Transfer".    I expected to see the book in the "Books" directory, but the most recent book I saw in that directory was from 2017.