[LMB] Spoiler ALERT...

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 22:44:57 GMT 2019

Beware! More spoilers answering Fred.
spoiler
I agree, Fred. And Lily has the added help of working with Amma - which was
scary to watch.
Also, Barr picked up a lot from Dag. The way he takes care of his duties,
how he couldn't help teaching
Lily Lakewalker techniques and beliefs on their ride. How he slipped Lily
into the camp and planted the
seeds to get her accepted. Reminded me of Dag with Fawn's parents.
And his original work on the farmer patrol assistants. Something that
surprised his father! That long trek
to the sea was well worth it in Barr's life.
And I love his Yina!
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when
hate for people other than your own comes first. -Charles de Gaulle*