[LMB] Sharing Knife: Legacy... Lakewalker mentality

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:54:12 GMT 2019

From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

> On Jan 27, 2019, at 2:44 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> But there's no proof, ever, that that is true. The Lakewalkers do what works. But
> they don't experiment - and to do them justice, it's not an easy situation to
> try new things. Someone like Dag could carry an extra knife, primed with
> a Farmer death, and use it on a sessile malice, to see what happened. The risk
> would be small, and he'd have another Lakewalker-primed knife ready.

Howard: How did they learn about killing knifes?

Gwynne: I'd guess it was from killing the original Mage. The original magic-user
Lords worked out how to kill it, or the survivors worked out how to deal with the
fallout from that death. And the knowledge simply passed down through the
generations, without question or change.